If you are a writer looking to build your portfolio or a climber that has a story or skill they would like to share we would love to publish it on our website!
Although most contributors produce high-quality articles we have established some guidelines to help you match the standard practices of the blog.
The following guidelines should be adhered to when contributing an article.
- The content submitted must be 100% authentic and original (it can’t be from a previously written article even if you wrote it!)
- Content should be free of spelling and grammar mistakes (to the best of your abilities)
- Outgoing links can only be to your personal blog and relative content to the article (no SPAM!)
- Pictures in a post must be original or require no attributions to use.
- Posts should be minimum of 700 words except for special cases.
- Authors are expected to fill out a bio and upload a picture (the picture can be anything related to you)
- Authors are expected to pitch article topics that they want to write about.
- We reserve the right to not publish an article after it is submitted if it is unsatisfactory.
- We reserve the right to modify an article after it is submitted.
- Authors will always be given credit for their work and we appreciate all contributions!
Please Contact Us for more details on how to start writing.